Cyber Security Implementation in Android
Acsia helped a Japanese Tier 1 to implement security requirements in their Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE) system development for a European OEM. Acsia team was responsible for the total security of the RSE system.
Key security architecture changes implemented
- Secure boot
- SE Linux policy enforcements
- Secure software update
- Acsia team had to meet 280 complex security requirements from OEM. The RSE being one of industry’s first of its kind, there were no much references.
- The development team had multiple stakeholders all around the world. Acsia took the responsibility of security domain and coordinated with all stake holders to ensure the total security of the product. Our security experts conducted six months long continuous analysis of the RSE software to come up with a fool-proof policy that also meets Google security guidelines.
- Security experts with deep expertise in SE Linux policy expertise can only come up with SE Linux policy designs.
- Over The Air software update required to implement complex security features to make sure that only secure update packages are received in the system for software update.