Experience: 4 to 8 years
- Design and implementation of new software architectures based on Linux and Adaptive AUTOSAR for high-performance computing platforms for embedded automotive applications
- Elaboration of technical documentation and reports
- Technical contact to customers, stakeholders and development partners
- Experience in Classic/ Adaptive AUTOSAR
- Vector/Electrobit Adaptive AUTOSAR stack experience
- Knowledge in CAN, Flexray, Ethernet etc.
- A thorough knowledge on Software design, Object Oriented Concepts and design patterns.
- Expert knowledge on memory usage and profiling of android applications and services.
- Expertise in using Requirement management tools (e.g., DOORS), Configuration Management Tools (eg. GIT), Bug Tracking Tools (eg. Bugzilla), Testing tools (eg. Junit) etc.
- Knowledge and execution of review with change management process.
- Good knowledge and experience in Software Development Life Cycle (e.g., V- Model).
- Hands-on experience in Android AOSP, Framework, Applications development.
- Knowledge in automotive infotainment systems.
- Knowledge in automotive Vehicle networking protocols and network testing tools like Vector Canoe.Diva, Vector VN1610, CAN Case etc.
- Knowledge on Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- Knowledge on embedded systems.
Experience: 3-7 years
- Capable of board bring up.
- Hands-on experience in driver development and debugging on at least mainline kernel versions > 3.3
- Deep knowledge on Linux kernel, process, threads, filesystems internals etc.
- Capable to debug and analyse OOPS, Kernel panics and crashes.
- In depth know-how on Linux memory handling, page tables, caching, device trees.
- Capable of customizing Linux bootloader. Well versed in Linux boot stages.
- Hands on any Linux bootloader.
- Outstanding programming experience in C and CPP.
- Well versed with Linux driver sub systems and their architecture like below.
– BSP Storage: MTD Drivers/NAND/NOR/eMMC/ SDIO
– BSP Core: Interrupt Controllers/DMA/ SMP
– BSP Peripheral: SPI/I2C/UART/USB
– BSP Multimedia: Audio/Video/Camera/Display
– BSP Communication: Ethernet/WLAN/BT
- Good understanding of the Android Operating System.
- BSP development on Android platform is a plus.
- Have experience in building & managing a developer team.
Experience: 4 to 9
Job Location: Trivandrum
Job Type: Permanent
- Btech or Mtech in Computer Science, Electronics/Electrical Engineering or in a related field.
- Core Experience in the development of embedded software on Linux.
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++ in an embedded environment.
- The candidate should understand the overall architecture of Linux Kernel and of embedded real time operating systems (such as embedded Linux).
- Should be familiar with professional software development processes and tools.
- Should be able to develop creative solutions for complex software problems.
- Experience working with RTOS software development. eg Integrity / Linux embedded (Low level drivers development and debugging).
10+ years of experience in Sales / Presales roles in Engineering/Embedded Software Services/Solutions.
Working closely with the Sales on proposals and pitches for business and support on new / emerging business opportunities
Assist in preparation of sales proposals, RFP and RFI responses as needed
Manage pricing decisions and the bid win ratios.
Provide market intelligence on customer needs (primarily in Automotive), competition tracking and benchmarking.
Identifying solutions to customer pain points.
Passion to do Sales/Pre-Sales.
Good understanding of end to end business process for Automotive Tier 1 or OEMs
MBA plus Bachelor’s (Engineering) in Computer Science / Electronics / Information Technology.
Minimum 10 years of experience in Marketing/ Sales/ Pre Sales
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations.